Thursday, April 17, 2008

Red Rain - una


She sways to the music, an enchantress drawn to the rhythm, syncopated by the incessant tattoo of the rain against the windows and the roof. A hot sweltering day has turned into a humid sultry evening, the falling rain making the air heavy with moisture. Beads of sweat have slicked my forehead and more droplets are slowly trickling down my neck. My eyes are locked on her form, her body undulating in time to the driving beat emanating from the speakers.

Eyes closed, wisps of hair partially obscuring her face, she twirls across the living room on a cloud of black lace. Bursts of white from her smooth legs flash a contrast of colour as the soft cloth billows out from beneath her. My breath quickens, the air feels heavier.
As the music continues to pound, she glides across the floor like a wraith towards me, her hips gyrating seductively, eyes dancing to the tribal beat. In almost slow motion she's between my outstretched thighs, bending down towards me, her face so close to mine that I can feel the heat rising from her in waves. I try to reach out for her, but she straightens out quickly and dragging her nails coated blood red down the insides of my jeans she flits away smoothly. My cock jumps in response and I suck in a breath from the spear of pain that she leaves behind. Quick as a sprite, she whirls away from my grasp, a smile forming on her lips and a quick dart of her tongue.
"No touching", a whispered admonishment to my apparent transgression.
Her full breasts, veiled behind the lightly patterned flimsy blouse swell and subside seductively as her breathing quickens, erect nipples just barely visible behind the black material. She continues to dance, eyes locked with mine, a dazzling display of hair, lace and hands. Feet and calves, sculpted by the spiked shoes, tap across the floor and she moves once again towards me. I sit up straight grasping the armrests in anticipation. Sweat is now running in rivulets down the sides of my chest to pool in the waistband of my jeans. My head is dizzy with yearning, my breath shallow and quick. Her movements, the music, the atmosphere closes envelopes me like soft muslin. The feral scent of sex hangs expectant in the air. My slowly stiffens and strains almost painfully against the denim.
She bends down again towards me and glides her tongue across my neck to lick at the sweat on my clammy skin before reaching for me. I offer up my hand, rising up from the chair to face her. Wordlessly, she turns to walk away, and I silently follow her, hand in hand towards the front door. The rain has not let up, the constant thrumming now blanketed by the loud drum of my heart - hard against the inside of my ears and chest, as we step outside into the steaming deluge...

© 2bucks inc, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

................Yea..................you Take me breath away..dreams take over all that I am...all that I will..be...

Vicky said...

aaah, screwing outside in the rain is always appealing and if there is thunder and lightning too then so much the better. Best to have somewhere warm and dry to go afterwards though. A Campervan is ideal if you're out in the wilds.....
xx Vicky xx