Thursday, November 15, 2007

sloth

"You're lazy, just stay in bed You're lazy, just stay in bed You don't want no money You don't want no bread" ~Deep Purple

She has the comforter scrunched up against her neck. The heat from her cheek radiates in a warm glow onto my bare skin. Her long tangled hair still knotted and disarrayed from sleep trickles across my belly. It flows across her face like a veil. I gather up a handful and move it out of the way so I could get a better look. It's hard to see in this light. The sun has only been up for a few minutes and the shades are drawn across the windows. It is quiet in that serene way that only an early morning can bring. Cool and crisp, the air carries the sounds of birds and the occasional rush of traffic as the world around us turns. Inside this bedroom, what I cannot see, I can feel as her lips ride up and down my cock. They pause at the top for a brief moment to allow her tongue to swirl around the sensitive head before sliding down again on a trail of spit, all the way until her lips kiss my groin. I am so hard it hurts. She slips me out of her mouth and in the shadows of the room, the shaft glistens like an eel twitching with yearning. Her dainty tongue flicks out and curls around collecting the bead of pre-cum that shivers on the tip like a crown. She giggles in that little girl way that send darts of desire and lust down to my balls. She kisses the head, her lips making a soft smacking sound and turns to look up at me through eyes still glassy from sleep.
The red digits on the bedside clock glow 7:27. Sunlight has started to creep around the edges of the blinds invading the confines of the room. Shadows slowly melt back to disappear until another night encroaches.
"Would you like me to make coffee?"

"Yes please", she murmurs as she stretches out against me. "Imagine what I could do once I'm fully awake"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHOD words for comments too..How the memory seeds visions and images to be drawn forth at a later date. I hope He remembers what she takes in her coffee? Hmmmmm? By the way nice new pictures..."Shackled" Is cute..nice..

Love Lea