Thursday, April 23, 2009

dreaming

Why are my dreams so crowded? Lately they've been filled with people whose faces are murky and voices foggy by the weight of sleep. I seldom recall my dreams in detail when I awake. The images slowly waft away like spirits as I scrabble to the surface of conciousness. Who are these people and why do they crowd that insantient time of shades & shadows. Carl Jung believed that dreams were a window yo your unconciosness. Part of Jung's theory is that all things can be viewed as paired opposites. For e.g. male/female, good/evil. Thusly the opposite of ego being counterego or 'the shadow'.

Each incremental pulse of my heart pushes fresh blood into my brain, through my body, into my cock. She sighs and wriggles her body into mine. It is a subconscious gesture. She does it every morning in that fuzzy period between sleep and wakefulness. My cock will twitch against her bare skin. Sometimes she will giggle. 

No comments: