Thursday, May 28, 2009

12 steps - 3. decision

I decided that one finger was not enough. Not enough to elicit the kind of reaction I was looking for. Her body writhed. She moaned. Her breasts rose and fell. Yet, as I probed within the liquid silkiness of her inside. As the tip of my finger rubbed against the little irregular bump each time I crooked it, it was not enough.

So I decided to insert a second. And a third. And finally a fourth. Her reaction was almost instantaneous. She bucked vigorously, driving my fist deeper into her. Molten liquid spilt from within her to drip from my wrist. Her moans turned from a sharp intake of breath through clenched teeth into a wail of desire and pain. She pushed against my hand. I pushed back. Her cunt made soft suckling sounds like a baby at a mother's breast. I decided to allow her to cum.
"Would you like to cum My Precious"
"Yes!", was her anguished response.
"Then cum for me My Precious. Cum for me like the slut you are"
And she did. All over my hand like the biblical flood.

Afterwards as the waves subsided and the spasms ebbed, I held her and smirked within her hair.
It was a good decision.

1 comment: