Thursday, September 16, 2010

fall for me

...grey skies & rain today. The cold tendrils of Winter have started to reach out, seeking purchase. It's grip will not latch permanently for a few more weeks but you can feel it in the air. Autumn is the best time for us. Warm days, cool nights. The shadows have changed as the sun has slowly slipped from it's Summer path directly overhead. The days are shorter, the air is less dense. There is a sense of urgency amongst the wildlife. Geese are everywhere. Honking delta's overhead, flocked in numbers in freshly harvested fields. We can snuggle. Once again, I can press my cock against the cool soft surface of her ass. I can cup her breast and softly roll a nipple betwixt my finger and thumb. She will purr and push against me and fall asleep. Autumn is the best time for us...

No comments: