Monday, August 20, 2007

bath

"Hello?"
"Yes", her voice carried along the fragrant wisps of tea tree oil is soft and inviting. There is a pause in the sound of splashing.
Pushing open the door further, my eyes take a moment to adjust. The bathroom is lit only by the flickering tongues of candles placed strategically by the tub. In the darkness, her pale white body glows not unlike a chimera. She is seated upright, her bright eyes focused directly at me.
She invites me to sit on the edge.
"Have you come to wash my back?"
"I have other ideas, but yes I would wash your back as well"
She hands me the cloth. The strong smell of lavender rising from the bath water. I dip my fingers into the murky water. It's cool to the touch. She likes it tepid almost to the point of cold. I run the tips of my fingers up along the inside of her thigh all the way to the deep vee of her snatch. I brush the back of my fingers along the small hairs of her tightly trimmed bush. It's just the way I like it - I like the way it tickles my nose and scratches against the tip of my tongue. I remember how the ends glisten like twinkling stars when mixed with her juices and my spit. She jerks in reaction drawing in a hissing breath the bath water sloshing once again within the confines of the tub. I pick up the terry cloth...

2 comments:

Calisto-Demon said...

She awaits Him to wash her back. Visions-images and ideas flicker so fast through her head like a film in the cinema. She wanted to pull Him dressed to her bath. She wanted Him to mark His territory in her bath. She wanted to fuck Him like an animal in the tub, till the water frothed and sloshed over the sides, to splatter on the floor. She wants all these things and more. But most of all....She just wishes for Him.........

Love His Woman..

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dirk,as always.
Pen x