Saturday, August 18, 2007

a longing

Winters icy tendrils slip through the open window to curl around the bedroom floor. It won't be long now before this city is gripped within it's cold fingers. He stretches awake, swimming to the surface of awareness with agonizing slowness.
It is dark outside, darker yet within the confines of the room. Rolling over to his left, he reaches out to touch the empty space where once a body lay. Her breasts rising and falling with each breath, her hair like a crimson halo upon the pillow. She would stir with him, tuned to every movement even in her slumber. She would turn to face him, mumbling some secretive words even he does not understand breaking the corona, causing it to ripple along the bed covers like a celestial stream as she turned to face him. Their lips meet. The taste of last nights passion, strong and sweet still lingers. I love you, in unison. She giggles, eyes still closed, one arm resting across his shoulders, nuzzled against his neck.

I miss you My Precious.

1 comment:

Calisto-Demon said...

She wants to come home. To claim the warm place in which He slumbers as her very own, forever plus one day. She misses His body next to hers, completing her sleep. Both hears beat in tune now, awaiting the symphony they will create together. Once together they will never be parted without that of the other one. I miss the warmth of you words, that fill my sleep mind. I miss turning into your body having you hold me..Love me...Cherish me....

Love Always
His Lea