Thursday, September 27, 2007

gluttony

"Wise temperance of the stomach is a door to all the virtues. Restrain the stomach, and you will enter Paradise. But if you please and pamper your stomach, you will hurl yourself over the precipice of bodily impurity, into the fire of wrath and fury, you will coarsen and darken your mind, and in this way you will ruin your powers of attention and self-control, your sobriety and vigilance".
Russian Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov (19th century)




The drone of the vibrator lulls me. Her occasional hiss, breath drawn sharp between clenched teeth, arouses me. Delicate vibrations pass through me from the back of her naked thigh sprawled across my leg. The ripples caress my loins like gently waving anemones in the dark. The room is lit by a single kerosene lamp. Shadows dance and gyrate along the wall with every flick of the small flame. Beside me, she shudders and moans, writhes and contorts in unison. Her head digs harshly into my arm. Her breasts rise as her back arches. Tool plays in the background, the music rising to a crescendo, urging her on. Time spools outwards and I ride it like wave. On wings of gossamer memories, backwards I fly, arms outstretched, head flung back.

...she had slid down my length, scraping her long fingernails down my chest, my belly. Grasping my already hard member in a velvet fist, her tongue had slid out, serpent-like to flick across the moist tip. She stroked me across half-closed lips, once, twice, who's keeping count and slipped me into her mouth. A nip, bite, stroke, tug, suck, flick, suck, pull, lick, suck, a whimper. Teeth, spittle, tongue, hands, fingers, lips, drool. She fucked with me with her mouth. She made love to my cock driven on with every moan. Her lips rode my hardness, slick, shiny, swollen.
Cacophony of lights twirled and swirled behind my eyelids. Explosions inside my head. Ragged breath held for one mellifluous moment before spurting, gushing into her eager warm mouth. Her fingers exploring, caressing, cupping. Soft kisses as my erection had slowly subsided, liberally coated with my cum and her spit. Giggles and whimpers in between each swallow. Gentle strokes, impish licks, my cock drained and flaccid, helpless in the palm of her hand. Lips swollen and coated with remnants. Panting, desperately grasping for breath, jerking spasmodically with each flick of her tongue.

...a change in pitch draws me back into the darkened room, pulling me from my reverie. I know with instinct that she has inserted the shaft into her wetness. I find myself stroking my slowly hardening cock, the tip still viscous and slick. Her breathing has deepened, each breath shorter and closer together. I sit up, pausing to gaze down at her beauty. Passionate fervour is written across her face, etched into the furrows of her forehead. Swollen lips slightly parted, hard nipples perched atop deep pink aureoles. My fingers twitch as memories of the small buds clamped between my thumb and forefingers tickles along the corridors of my mind. Her hands are clenched tightly between open thighs. Restrained back and forth movements of her dainty wrists as she fucks herself with measured strokes. Lust gurgles to the surface of my fingers and I run the back of them down the middle of her body. Finally clamping my hand over hers, squeezing with subtle demand, I slow down her movements. She whimpers.

"Please"
"That's enough My Precious"
"No! Please!", she implores with child-like petulance. "I don't want to stop"

I pull back on her hands and the toy slides out with greased ease, riding along the white flecks of her desire. The buzz growing louder in the small room as it emerges from her lubricious depths like a birth.

"You've had enough", I repeat, patiently admonishing her.
"But I am greedy. May I please have more?"

I kiss her into silence tasting myself on her lips.

4 comments:

Calisto-Demon said...

The mist clears from her head as she remembers vividly the memories His words take her breath away, her soul away and her heart away. To Him.

Your words ring in my ears like a fine tuned symphony. I am everything you want. You are everything I want.

An erotic night in which she had planned...
As I gave in to her every demand
Her skin like milk and body so cold....
My soul once mine has now been sold...
Her eyes they glowed in the pitch black room....
With a smile on her face to seal my doom...
Her nails so sharp she scraped down my chest..
My blood then trickled onto her breasts..
We shared our blood in the passion and fire...
A taste so sweet that we both now desire...

You are MINE...

Love His Pet

Vicky said...

oooh! You have to know how long you can go on doing that! Exactly how long. A few seconds too soon, or too late and the moment passes and is gone.

I like that "Vacationing with the woman....." Even better if coasts and seashores were involved. Do you have a rocky cove somewhere? One with a small crescent of sand at it's base. Do you have a small boat to sail?

Vicky said...

And it wasn't incest! Auntie and Uncle Beast were not related to me. The incest came later. I think......

Pixiepie said...

perfection...just the inspiration i needed tonight. :)