Wednesday, October 17, 2007

fancy I


“Lick my neck, right there”. I point to a spot between my chin and collar bone.

She smiles pertly up at me from her place between my thighs, her head against one knee. Her cheek presses downwards, skin like chilled ice. Summer meets winter in one passing caress as she turns to place her lips on the inside of my thigh, dragging her tongue across my skin. Her eyes twinkle with a liquid green that sends a shiver up each knot of my spine, but she hasn't yet complied. Instead she bares her teeth from between her smile, her impertinence like a gauntlet thrown down, a reminder of unfinished business from earlier that day. I sink backwards against the soft leather, hands above my head and smirk down at her.

Although my flesh has started to prickle and I am struggling to control my breathing I refuse to let her know what consequences her actions have already had over me. She continues to gaze up at me with that beguiling look, expectation like a fable scribbled across her face. With a glint that crosses her eyes in a flash she rakes her nails down the wet trail left by her tongue. I drag in a long breath between clenched teeth and hold it. Blood has already started to flow downwards to tingle the tip of my cock which just mere inches from her face. It twitches involuntarily and she giggles softly. Who will break first? Will she obey? or will my stubborn resolve tumble first before this pose she offers to me?
Her dainty pink tongue flicks out again. I growl and reach out for her...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And so begins the stand down. Who will bend first? Both of the same mind and soul it could be a very long wait as we find out...a lifetime perchance?..

Love Lea