Wednesday, October 31, 2007

greed

The bright afternoon sun muted by the drapes, bathes the room in a cool glow. Clothed only in one of my shirts, the opening held together by one button, and cute pink and white panties, she's lying across my left arm, her body out stretched against my length. Left leg bent, one dainty foot placed perfectly between my legs, the bells around her ankle tinkle merrily with every movement. She has her face buried into my neck, hidden behind a tangled red web. Her soft whimpers blow warm puffs against my skin. I have been casually stroking her for a little while now, not unlike petting a sleeping pet, as I watch TV - grazing the back of my palm across her smooth belly, brushing my fingers along the edge of her panty to occasionally slip them just under the waistband. With my left hand, nestled between her arm and her warm body, I've been rolling a soft nipple between my thumb and forefinger, feeling the soft tissue stiffen and harden, in turn squeezing and kneading her soft ample breast. I love her breasts. So firm, yet supple, they mold like jelly under my hand, the nipple digging into the spongy flesh of my palm. I could play with them forever.

Her whimpers turn to sighs, evolving into to low moans. Her body responds under my hands, turning and wriggling like an eel. She grinds her hips, pressing herself into me. Her fingers turn to claws as they dig into my chest. With a sharp hiss her lips clamp onto my neck suckling urgently while I slowly slide my right hand down once more and over the silkiness of her panty. My middle finger slips into the crevice between her thighs, pushing the soaked fabric against her hot snatch. My finger slides along easily, lubricated by the strands of sticky wetness that has strained out from between the porous threads.
Her body goes rigid and then relaxes, reacting to my touch like a fine tuned piano wire. Pinching down on her erect nipple, I continue to rub between the ridges of her snatch through the soaked panty. Now as I slip a finger under the edge of the panty, making contact with the soft lips of her pussy, it brings another moan, a little louder this time. She is so soft, like butterscotch pudding, wet and slippery and gooey, and my finger slides into her with ease. Against my neck, her breathing has quickened. Ragged, quick short gasps, soft cat-like mewls blend with the sensation of her sharp teeth as they graze my skin. Every stroke, each pinch brings yet another jolt. Her fingers dig deeper into my chest. I am sure the welts will remain for awhile.

I sit up suddenly, and she yelps in surprise, shock registering across her face like paint from a brush. Her eyes scrunch tight as she cries out reaching for her breast as the blood rushes back into her assaulted nipple. I push her down away from me and lean across her, my hair falling across my face to tickle her breasts. Bent over her, I run my tongue down her belly, a wet trail following like a wake, glistening brightly along her flushed skin as I make my way towards her pussy. Once again her body stiffens in anticipation. Her hips move upwards to meet my tongue. She is whispering something but the words are unintelligible. A mantra of passion and urgency perhaps. I hear my name once, twice. Moving the edge of her saturated panty away from the edge of her groin, I lower my face, extend my tongue and lick across the drenched lips of her cunt.
It is a dizzying jumble of senses - the musky aroma of her cunt, the bitter-sweet nectar of her juices, the crinkled folds against my tongue. They all slam into my head in an orgiastic melee. A low growl escapes my lips building from deep within. It's an incredible rush, an eruption of flavour and fragrance, like falling head first into a hedonistic pit. I bury my tongue into her sticky folds, lapping urgently, flicking it along the sensitive hood of her clit, nipping along the edges of her labia, and I then slowly insert a finger into her dripping hole.

Beneath me her body erupts. Stiffening at first, then lurching violently against me. Her head snaps sideways, forced by the surge of her climax. Her passion runs freely now, trickling down her ass, drenching my tongue and lips, dribbling down my chin. The fine hairs of her bush tickle against my nose. I insert a second finger into her pussy. I can feel the soft spongy walls contract and spasm with every stroke and dance of my tongue. Suckling tightly on her clit, fully exposed and sensitive beyond imagination, I bare my lips and clamp my teeth into the soft flesh. She howls, a long low bestial sound as her orgasm rips across her in waves, body convulsing with every ripple. Holding on to her is almost impossible as she bucks beneath me, gushing into my mouth. Over and over again, she climaxes each wave following the other in a seemingly never ending pattern.
Finally, it's over and I slide my body up and across hers. She wraps her arms around my neck and I push my soaked fingers into her mouth. She laps at them urgently, running her tongue in between each digit, sucking and savouring her taste. I push my tongue into her mouth and drag it across her lips.

"Would you like some more?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..yes please. May I have more Sir?..

Anonymous said...

What can I say? I am speechless as I have been many times before :) Keep it up - oh, I guess the pun is intended!