Tuesday, September 2, 2008

yummy

"What do you sprinkle on it when I'm not looking"?

Tiny vibrations like a low voltage current trickle between us in the dark. Her toy drones on, loud one minute, muffled the next.

"Do you know you taste ~gasp~ yummy?"

"mm..hmm"

"I love the taste of your cum"
~gasp~

A sharp intake of breath and the pitch of the toy rises in unison. Pain where her head presses down into my shoulder but I am distracted by her engorged nipple between my thumb and finger.
"I love the way your cock ~gasp~ fills my mouth"

"hmm..mm". Squeeze her full breasts. Roll her nipple. Dig, dig, dig my nails into her soft flesh.
"Ouch!". Body arches. Breasts swell. Thighs spread further apart. The drone lulls me almost to sleep.
Another sharp intake of breath. A pause, pregnant with yearning hangs in the cool night air. Timing is everything. A hard pull on an engorged nipple and she explodes under the covers. Her moans go on forever it seems, bouncing off the walls, ricocheting off the spinning fan blades to rain down on us like a net. Trapped in her orgasm, she bucks violently and I squeeze her breasts harder before. She will find my fingerprints on her creamy white flesh the next morning like paint splashed haphazardly on an empty canvas. She will smile dreamily as she traces the marks.

But now she will roll over to hand me the vibrator, sticky and wet and warm.
"Thank you Master", the words muffled against my neck as her contended sighs wash warm and damp over my skin.
I smile in the darkness, spent, satiated and happy.

No comments: