Tuesday, March 31, 2009

answering your emails - wheeling & dealing

My sincere Greetings to you in the sweet name of Jesus Christ.

I am very happy to see you in my prayer however we do not know to each other and living in a far away countries.

my name is George Velpula and living at Andhra Pradesh in India. Would you please allow me to share some more words with you?

Once upon a time, I was a Cruel, Thief and misused the Christians and Chain smoker and great sinner but I came to the saving knowledge of God by his grace!

One day a Christian friend forced me to attend a small Christian meeting but I attended unwillingly. There I heard a great message from the Bible (Mark 7:20-23and 2nd. Corin.5:17). I so trembled there by hearing the message and felt that God spoke to me. Then I so became interested to know more about God so I bought a small New Testament and read a many times carefully and realized that I was a great sinner and need to be saved. I found the saviour in the words and confessed all my sins and accepted Jesus Christ into my life then I was baptized by immersion according to the Bible ( Acts 2:38, 41, 8:38-39 and Mark 16:16). And I got great joy which I never had been.

Now God gave me a noble job of preaching the word of God, and winning souls for his kingdom. I am preaching and teaching the word of God to theTribals , Muslims , Hindus and Other back-word communities in the Un-reached areas which do not have Electricity and proper roads. I have no any Travel facilities and I walk several miles every day to preach the word of God.

It is my humble request to you if possible, please do help me to have a small two wheeler (a bicycle or small two wheeler to reach and preach the Good News in more villages every week. it is a only request not command. if you are able kindly do so(Gal.6:9).Have mercy on us You may kindly send your kind hearted gift by Western Union money transfer outlet and when you send please let me know its secret number.
And we are going to bed without food many a times. We trust in God that he will provide for us. Please pray for my poor family and Ministry.

Looking forward to hear from you if possible soon,

Yours sincerely in his wondrous Mission,

George.Velpula

Evangelist.

____________________________________________________

Dear Mr. Velpula,
Thank you for your interest in me. While I am flattered and somewhat humbled by your passion and servitude, I fear I am unable to concede to your request.

Galatians 6:9 teaches us that "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not". 2 Corinthians 5:17 goes onto to state that "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new".

I firmly believe that by the time this email has been sowed several times over and the faint of heart have not passed away, a new bicycle shall you reap by the vigour of your endevours.

Sincerely,
Djierke

No comments: