Thursday, March 12, 2009

habit

The alarm clock warbled to life at the exact instance that my finger slipped into her cunt. She gasped. The darkness pressed down around us like a sheet. She pushed the edge of the comforter down and pulled her night dress up. Warm sinuous liquid flowed between my fingers. Her body stretched taut and I dipped my head towards her breast. Her engorged nipple fit perfectly between my teeth. I bit down and a groan escaped her lips. She pushed her breasts into my face. I slipped another finger inside her.

Last night she lay her head upon my lap as I settled myself next to her on the couch. She stroked my cock into erection, flicking her tongue across the creases of my foreskin. And when she was satisfied by it's hardness she slurped my length into her warm mouth. She sucked, she stroked, she rubbed and she nibbled. She licked the engorged head sending rivulets of pleasure down to my feet. I curled my toes and stretched as she slid her tongue up and down the glistening shaft. She pursed her lips and suckled the tip with a tantalizing rhythm that drummed a melody of longing along my scrotum. She moaned as the first drops of pre-cum trickled into her mouth. And when I finally climaxed, shooting bursts of my cum into her eager mouth, she stroked every ounce from me with her lips wrapped tight around my spasming member.

And as I closed my eyes in the dying throes of my climax, I traveled back to another day, another instance when she performed her craft of eroticism and passion in much the same manner. I remembered well patting her swollen cheek as my cock pressed against the inside of her mouth. The way her teeth grated ever so gently against the soft tissue along the underside. The way she swallowed my load as if it was life itself.

She is a habit that is hard to break

No comments: