Thursday, March 27, 2008

yesterday (today)

...was it only yesterday that I smelled myself on your lips? that acrid sweet scent of lust and sex filling my head. It was only moments before that I knelt over you, over your eager mouth as I stroked myself to a shuddering climax. Was it only yesterday that I felt the hard flesh of your nipples compress between my thumb and forefinger. I remember well the sound of your soft gasp and the way you kissed my neck as I pinched harder. The feel of your soft breasts pushing themselves into the hard of my back. Your fingers tickling the hairs on my chest.

The hushed whispers into my ear.

Or will it be today that I gather you in my arms once again. Gaze deep into your emerald green eyes that will glow once more. Kiss you, my tongue probing between your soft lips to seek out your tongue. Will it be today that I kneel between your legs and slide my cock into your fervid cunt, coating it with your longing and desire. Will it be today that your breasts will be marred once again by the prints of my fingers, my teeth.

For you are mine and I am yours and will forever be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~sniffles~..you made me cry this morn. I am yours, there will never be another. I will be forever your shadow by your side. So complete are we. Thank thee my Love for being who you are.

Love His Vixen