Friday, July 25, 2008

Owen Sound

She sucked my cock that night. On white sheets that smelt questionably of stale cigarettes and bleach. She slipped me into her mouth while I watched overly bubbly bare-breasted blondes bounce around within a cracked 19" television. It balanced precariously on a wobbly wooden structure, which at one point in it's life surely served a better purpose. The white paint had faded to a sad cream and it blended perfectly with it's surroundings. Faux-wood panels plastered the walls making the room appear more dreary than it should have been. Playboy had lost it's charm from the last time I remember watching it. Some 20 years have passed between a house nestled in the hills of Hollywood and a sleazy motel room in Owen Sound, Ontario. Yet watching the antics of the starlets, perky nipples placed like decorations on fake tits, squeaky voices and lips curled into perma-moues, I see that nothing has changed other than transparent surgical lines, shaved pussies and teeny-boppers simply 20 times more annoying
Walking into the hopelessly small motel room, the stained, weathered carpet disappeared under a bed upon which lay a bedraggled comforter with a lifetime of carnal experiences etched into it's mottled design. I had requested a non-smoking room. What we got was a room free of smoke in the last 24 hours. The air-conditioner gurgled and wheezed into life before settling down to a regular drone at a mind-numbing pitch. It spit out a moth from between it's vent almost as an offering, which promptly set about butting against the window seeking, freedom from the confines of the small room. I put it out if it's misery with a swift stroke of a towel. Killing the lone fly that buzzed between the heavy drapes proved a little more challenging but it soon tired in the heat and settled on the small table with cigarette holes burnt like moon craters into the formica. I swatted it with a brochure that shouted 'Welcome to Owen Sound, the Heart of the Bruce Peninsula' and it fell onto the carpet only to disappear amongst the dark patches and smudges that adorned the rug like an intricate design.

"Pick it up please", she implored. "I don't want to step on something crunchy"

"Oh god", she later cried. She was standing outside the so-called shower stall. A dark sinister cut-out with 30 year old taps and a modern water-saver shower head - the only clean object so far. The tiles on the floor glistened like sweat on a boxer, the pattern, at one time must have looked promising. Now cracked and faded, the black grout bleeding between the edges, it promised planters warts and perhaps some exotic disease.
I laughed at her as she scrunched her face and flushed the toilet. "Oh no, I think I broke it", she said as it ran and ran and ran. But it eventually stopped just before I got ready to report it to the receptionist.
The outside had looked decent as we pulled in. Decent enough for one night we said. There were already a couple of cars parked outside rooms. How bad can it be we asked each other before I went inside to inquire about rates and availability. The platinum blonde chick ran her fingers through her short bob and pouted, "$70 plus tax". The tiny labret winked from her bottom lip. Perhaps it was trying to warn me.

Later after dinner, she sucked my cock while I watched Playboy. She sucked it just like she's sucked me a hundred times before. Teasing me, swirling her lips over the sensitive head, grazing me with her teeth, stroking me with spit-soaked hands. And when I came, I exploded into her eager mouth, and long after the spasms had stopped she continued to softly suckle on my subsiding member, savouring every last drop of my cum.
"Thanks for taking me away", she whispered as she snuggled against my chest. "Let's try and find something a little more decent tomorrow at Tobermory. And I'll suck your cock again".

I clicked off the TV and darkness fell into the room as oppressive as the heat. The air-conditioner struggled in vain all night to bring comfort to our sticky bodies. We clung to each other all night as we tossed and turned on the lumpy mattress and the wafer thin pillows.

In the morning, as the fingers of sunlight tried to slip between the slip between the gap of the drapes, we awoke. I nuzzled deep into her back, cupping her breasts with one arm draped across, pressing me hard cock into the small of her back. She whimpered at my touch and shimmied back into me. "I love you", she whispered, barely audible above the cacophony of the air-conditioner. "I will go anywhere with you"

I smiled sleepily and breathed in her scent, my nose ticklish from the small hairs on the nape of her neck. I would go anywhere with her, do anything with her, take her anywhere she wants. As long as I can wake up next to her, snuggled against her warmth, I don't really care where these gypsy feet take me either. She is mine. My whore, my woman. My First.

"I love you too baby. Let's see what Tobermory has to offer."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memories are the foundation that binds me to the pictures. I remember everything no matter how insignificant or important. This one still sends shivers down my spine, and t'was not the wind in which I refer to...

Love His Tainted Vixen