Tuesday, July 1, 2008

flick


Stretched out on the bed with my hands behind my head. I look down the length of my body as she works her mouth on my hard cock. Blood red lips, moistened with spit and inflamed by yearning slide up and down my shaft. Her pink tongue flicks like a cat o' nine tail along the tip, wrapping under the head before she slips me back into her warm mouth. Her eyes have not left my face. A subtle smile turns the corners of her mouth as she savours my taste. Slowly she releases my glistening member and it emerges like a proboscis. Her breasts rise and fall with each breath. Pink engorged nipples tease me like candy. Moving upwards, she hikes up her flowing black skirt until she is above my belly and straddles me. Her cunt is as warm and slippery as a sponge. Her thighs grip my sides hard as she begins to ride me. The wanton look of wickedness in her eyes is emphasized by a lecherous grin that has creased her cheeks.
She reaches behind and grasps my still twitching cock.
"Do you like that?"

A growl in response.

She rocks her head back, eyes closed, daydreams of salaciousness etched across her breasts in a flush of red.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

I growl again, deeper this time. She is toying with me not unlike a cat that pats a broken dying spider. "Or do you want me to suck your cock a little more?"
She giggles, the tinkling sound peeling off the drapes in a lilting melody.
My cock twitches in her hand and she giggles again. Slowly she slides down leaving a trail of stickiness and warmth across my abdomen. She is positioned directly above my stiff member, still captive in her hand. With deliberate slowness, she lowers herself and drags the tip across her wet clit first. She gasps, at first contact.

"Do you want more?", she whispers.
She drags a sharp breath between half-clenched teeth and strokes the tip of my cock back and forth across the swollen pink petals of her vulva. Sticky sinewy threads of her desire like fine woven lace entwine and wrap around the shaft, to drip down my balls. She continues to rub me against her, sighing contently. The flush of red across her chest deepens as her strokes increase. Her breathing is heavier. Her hips rocks back and forth, her long mane wrapping itself around her face like a gossamer veil. Faster and faster she rocks, faster and faster she strokes herself with my rock hard member. Shallow breathing morphs into short sharp breaths. Her back arches with mine as the sensation of my cock being stroked across her viscous pussy, dripping with sex and lust, sends electric currents trickling down my scrotum and up my spine. Her hands, my cock, her cunt, my balls, all blend together in a concert of sound, smell, touch and feel as her orgasm explodes in a shower of carnal lust and completion. An aphrodisiac of desire and thirst that envelopes us in a cloud of heady craving and intoxicating hunger.

She collapses on me, her heaving breasts pushing into my chest, her hair cascading across my face and arms like a waterfall of lace...

1 comment:

Calisto-Demon said...

A standing ovation indeed is all I can say. The magic spell has been woven and I am forever ensnared with all that is mine. Wonderful my One...simply wonderful...

Love His Tainted Vixen