Friday, August 8, 2008

just right

The Committee for Refrigerator Ethics (CoRE) has decided that once the surface of jello has taken on a wrinkled appearance, much like grandpa's foreskin, it can be safely removed and discarded. A shame really, it was fascinating to look at every time I opened the fridge. It jiggled seductively with every movement. It gave me pause as I pondered the possibility of consuming the blue experiment.

But common sense prevailed. It had to go. Sigh. There will be others just like it I am sure, following valiantly along in its unsteady footsteps.


Watching the lunar eclipse a little while ago, she kept slipping me from her mouth to comment on it's progress. It was a stunning display of nature, regal in it's beauty, sublime in it's powerful serenity.

"Would you like me to move over?"

"No I'm fine thank you" she manages to reply from between pursed lips glistening wet in the darkened room. "I can see it quite well from here. But if you let go of my hair, I could move my head better"

So I grabbed a nipple instead. A man needs something to hold on. It's only just...right

No comments: