Friday, August 22, 2008

what do you sprinkle on it when I'm not looking?


"May I have my toy please?"
How could I say no. Just moments before, I had exploded inside her mouth, sloshing over her tongue, filling her cheeks. She sucked me as I slowly grew softer and smaller, licking every drop, careful not spill any nor let any remnants dribble down the corners of her mouth. While I moaned and groaned, rigid in my climax, my stomach muscles and thighs contracting so hard they almost hurt.
She slipped my flaccid cock out of her mouth finally and it flopped cold and wet onto my belly. She curled up against me and ever so softly made her request.
I reached for the drawer in the bedside table and felt around for the familiar cool metal. It was in exactly the same place as it was before. She knows better than to place it anywhere else. I must be able to find it in the dark if necessary. I hand it to her. "Of course you can". She settles her head down on my shoulder so that my crooked arm reaches her breasts. The soft burr of the vibrator runs through her body and into my side. I pinch one of her nipples and her body arcs. A sharp intake of breath and I start to drowse...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sprinkle love..devotion on it when your not looking..Ummm sometimes with ice cream cake though...~giggles~ The cold is such a rush...MMmm or brain freeze..

Tinkle...sprinkle notice how they ryhme? Is it no ryhme no reason? Or no reason no ryhme..

"May I have more please?.