Tuesday, June 12, 2007

a matter of taste

The afternoon sun muted by the drapes, bathes the room in a cool glow. She is dressed only in one of my shirts, held closed by one button. Cute pink and white panties nestles between the deep V of her upper thighs. She's lying on my left arm, half of her body outstrectched against my own. Right leg bent, one dainty foot placed perfectly between my thighs, bells around her ankle tinkling with every movement. She has her face buried into my neck, hidden behind a tangled mane, her soft sighs, blowing cool against my skin. I have been casually playing with her for a little while now, as I watch TV - grazing my palm across her soft belly, brushing my fingers along the edge of her panty, slipping a little finger just under the waistband. With my left hand, hooked over her shoulder, I've also been rolling a soft nipple between my thumb and forefinger, the remaining fingers cupping and kneading her soft ample breast.
Her sighs turn to low moans and her body begins to twist and turn under my hands, lips lightly clamped onto my neck while I slowly slide my right hand down further, slipping my middle finger along the outside of her panty, in between her snatch. My finger is instantly soaked by her juices, sticky wetness that has oozed out from the fabric.
A sharp intake of breath against my neck and her body goes rigid, relaxes, reacting to my touch like a fine tuned piano wire. Pinching down on the soft tissue of her erect nipple, I continue to rub the ridge of her snatch through the soaked panty. Slipping a finger under the edge of the panty, making contact with the soft lips of her pussy, brings another moan, a little louder this time. Against my neck, her breathing has quickened, ragged, quick short gasps, soft mewlings with every stroke and pinch of my fingers.
I sit up, sliding her body off me and she yelps softly as the blood rushes back into her bruised nipple, released from it's trap between thumb and forefinger. Bent over her, I run my tongue down her belly leaving a wet trail towards her groin and once again her body stiffens in anticipation. Moving the edge of her saturated panty away from the fold where thigh meets groin, I lower my face, extend my tongue and lick across the drenched lips of her pussy.
The dizzying array of senses - the musky aroma of her cunt, the bitter-sweet nectar of her juices, slams into my head and a low growl escapes my lips from deep within me. It's an incredible rush, an eruption of flavour and fragrance like no other and I bury my tongue into her sticky folds lapping urgently, flicking it along the sensitive hood of her clit, nipping along the edges of her labia as I slowly insert a finger into her dripping hole.
Beneath me her body erupts. Stiffening at first, then lurching violently against me, her head snaps sideways, forced by the surge of the impending climax. Her juices run freely now, coating my tongue and lips, dribbling down my chin, the fine hairs of her bush tickling my nose. I insert a second finger into her pussy, the soft spongy walls contracting and spasming with every dance of my tongue. Suckling tightly on her clit, fully exposed now from beneath it's sheath, I bare my lips and clamp my teeth into the soft flesh and she howls, a long low bestial sound as her orgasm rips across her in waves, body convulsing with every ripple.
Reaching up, stretching my body across hers, she wraps her arms around my neck and I insert my dripping fingers into her mouth. She laps at them urgently, running her tongue in between each digit, sucking and savouring her taste.
My mouth inches from her lips, I flick my tongue to caress the edge of her mouth.

"That's just a taste of more to come"

2 comments:

Calisto-Demon said...

~Like the Willow, she will bend, twist and contort. With a brush of His hand, as gentle as a breeze she will quiver. And as might as a storming tempest-each stroke a tempered moment of mezmorizing penetration.~

......She awaits Him...............

~Forever His Angel~
~Plus one day~

Anonymous said...

I adore your space Dirk, even the posted comments leave me wanting more. Pen x