Saturday, June 2, 2007

Red Rain - tres


Shifting twisting the fog around us was coiling boiling....
Enveloping enclosing in it's tendrils tight.....
Pushed to the ground the shadow's arms around me did surround....
Caressed my skin hot like balm in it's cool embrace I luxuriated randy and calm....
~Desolation Angel


The rain has dissipated slightly but the drops continue to fall soaking our already saturated skin and clothes. Steam from the ground rises like ethereal figures coiling and twisting to wrap around her form in the gloom. I can barely see her in the darkness but I am very aware of her. Lying back on the soggy earth, grass and rock prodding into my back, she is straddled atop of me, naked from the waist up, long flowing hair now matted and stringy from the rain, falling across her face and shoulders. With her sodden skirt bunched up across her waist, thighs on either side of my hips, the warmth of her pussy enveloping my cock like a sheath, she rocks her hips driving our loins together.
She has one hand wrapped lightly across my throat, the other rests on my chest. Both of my hands clasp her buttocks as she fucks me with almost animalistic abandon, breasts bouncing up and down with the effort. Now with my fingers digging deep into her soft flesh, I hold her steady as I pump my hips, driving my engorged member like a piston in and out of her tight wet cunt. I can feel her stiffen underneath my hands as her orgasm slowly starts to build and she leans back away from me, hands resting on my thighs, grinding her hips into me.

Without warning, I bring my right hand down to strike her bare flesh, the sound echoing off into the darkness. A moan escapes from her lips as the sting of the slap, accentuated by the wetness, sends a ripple of pain across her, stinging my palm. I strike her again and she squeals this time, her body bucking in reaction.

"Are you going to cum for me? Are you ready to cum for me, my little whore?". I bring my hand down hard once more across her ass.

In response, her body goes rigid for a brief second and then her orgasm explodes across her . The lips of her pussy clamp down on my cock, thighs gripping my hips as a guttural moan escapes her lips. She slumps forward to lay prone on top of me, soft breasts pushing into my chest, hard nipples poking into my damp skin. She buries her face into my neck whimpering softly. Her body continues to spasm and jerk on top of me as I stroke her back, one hand slipping into the fold between her buttocks. I slip one finger into the soft puckered petal-like flesh of her hole, while I use my other fingers to stroke my cock as it glides in and out of her.

She raises her head finally from my neck to stare at me with slightly hooded eyes - I know what's coming next and I take a deep breath. With a serpentine look that crosses her features, she drops her face to grasp my bottom lip between her teeth. A flash of pain sears across my head as she bites down hard on the soft flesh. Metallic tang crosses my tongue. Her breath is hot and rushed against my face. She sucks urgently on my bruised lip. One hand across my throat - a gentle pressure of possession, of quiet persuasion, she whispers from between clenched teeth:

"It's your turn now"

© 2bucks, inc., 2007


2 comments:

Calisto-Demon said...

Her breath quickens in heated anticipation of throes that were abouto to over take her. Eyes wide shut indeed-seeing without seeing. Very clear. Very vivid. Very tangible...~grins~

~whispers softly~..May I have more please?

~Love His Angel~

Calisto-Demon said...

"Lemon Song" Led Zep..uh huh that's new..I am glad you are enjoying the music and what you can find My Love...

~blows Him kisses till He is near her once more.~

~Forever His Angel~
~Plus One Day~