Monday, June 4, 2007

talent





The morning sun muted by the diaphanous drapes across the window illuminates her tresses with a radiant glow, obscuring her face. Shivers ripple across my damp skin as it splays upon my belly. The weight of her thighs across my legs pins me to the bed. I can feel the electric arcs from her engorged nipples drag over my exposed thighs-muscles taught in anticipation. She draws a wet tongue across my waist line, and down between the folds where my thigh meets groin, blowing softly on the wet trail. My back arches in response to the clash of sensations and she giggles softly, a pealing sound of tinker bells. She continues to lick my skin, alternating with soft kisses, working her way downwards to my semi-hard cock as it lays dormant against my thigh, twitching slightly with every touch of her lips.
I growl softly, deeply as her tongue finds it's way towards my member, sliding along it's length, flicking over the moist tip, to continue over my thigh. She looks up, eyes clouded with yearning, warm cheek against my fevered skin.
"May I bite?"
"Yes you may", I manage to hiss, my senses ravaged by wanton fervour. Body rigid with expectancy.
Her sharp teeth clamp down on the inside of my left thigh. Even with the knowledge of the impending bite, the pain, as it spears it's way across my belly and down to my scrotum, roars like a storm, almost crippling me. And through the vaporous haze of sensations I feel her mouth envelope my now fully erect penis her lips sliding down the shaft to suck urgently on her prize. I pound the bed with my right hand as I grasp a lock of her hair with my left. A long low moan escapes my lips as I feel her tongue flick viciously back and forth across the sensitive head, my hips bucking with every stroke. She moans in unison, sending a rumble of modulated notes down my cock, to gently vibrate against my testes. I cannot take it anymore. Pulling her head up away from my trembling member, a sliver of spittle webs from her lips,
"What shall we call your tongue?", I whisper in a controlled snarl of passion and lust.

A whispered reply, meant only for my ears.
"You may call it Talent"

2 comments:

Calisto-Demon said...

A vivid memory meanders, trickling through her. Grinning baring the teeth that brought so much satisfaction as she curtly sticks her tongue out at Him~...Remember?...

~Love His Angel~

Vicky said...

Would you find the taste of blood, from a wound as well as menstrual, a turn on, before or during lovemaking. Would a nose bleed, for instance, be as erotic as the mess often made when lovemaking during a particularly heavy period? Men, I think, are often frightened by the sight of a female's blood, but you know, we have to bleed many times before we die of it... xx Vicky xx