Thursday, June 12, 2008

passing fancy regular haunt permanent lair

"Interesting site, we will see if it is a passing fancy of myself or a regular haunt. Hats off, indeedly, very well done, thank you for killing some my time...Might even earn a hot spot, damn nice.....again..."
(June 12, 2006)

Two years of

exploring

discovering

learning

laughter

tears

pain

sorrow

happiness

joy

endearment

relocation

anxiety

tension

excitement

yearning

touch

kisses

gropes

warmth

sweat

taste

questions

answers

&

LOVE


Happy Anniversary baby. Here's to a lifetime of shared memories and a warm bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not look back I look forward into the sun till it blinds me, tears stream down my face. Where there was darkness now resides a warm glowing light. You have become the becon of my Life, my breath and most important-My Love. I promise to Love you, honour you and pick you up when you are down. This my right, this is my duty and I hold it true. Two years have passed and it seems like only yesterday. You are the sunshine of my life. I would go anywhere to have you, do anything to keep you. I will spend my lifetime in climbing the obstacles set forth in my way. All I need is you, you are my glory. His happiness is her joy. I will love you forever, plus one day.

Love His Lea