Saturday, June 28, 2008

red rain - tres


Shifting twisting the fog around us was coiling boiling....
Enveloping enclosing in it's tendrils tight.....
Pushed to the ground the shadow's arms around me did surround....
Caressed my skin hot like balm in it's cool embrace I luxuriated randy and calm....
~Desolation Angel

The low frequency sound of thunder grumbled overhead making the ground shudder in unison. The leaves of the large oak tree trembled and huddled together as she continues to run her tongue up and down my rigid cock. She hums in unison with the thunder sending spikes of pleasure plunging deep into my balls. A groan escapes my lips. My knees start to buckle and she moans again.

"Can you taste me? Can you taste my pre-cum leaking into your mouth my little bitch?"

She moans in response as she works her talent. She is massaging my balls with her fingertips. Her lips glide up and down my shaft as smooth as a well oiled machine. Tongue, lips, teeth spit, rain. A hedonistic cacophony of pleasure and gratification. My little cocksucker has a talent no other man will ever experience. I jam my cock harder into her mouth.

"Suck it my little cocksucker. Suck it harder. Flick your tongue across the head...aghh! just like that...yes, yes..."

Sheet lightning pulsates behind storm clouds, throwing monotone colours across a million miles of angry sky. The garden lights up briefly, shadows from the tree, the shrubs, the fence dance rapidly across the lawn almost in desperation before the world grows dark again. In that translucent instant, I pull away from her using her long hair for leverage. My cock slips out of her warm mouth with a soft plop and she squeals in shock and impertinent protest.

What is it about blow jobs that fascinates man? what is it about the act of a woman taking a cock into her mouth that causes men to grow harder? is it the sight of your hard cock plunging back and forth between her lips? We are taught at an early age that a penis is dirty. It has but one primary function. We are raised on a constant barrage of warnings and castigations: "wash your penis", "clean your penis", "do not play with your winky Albert, not in front of the nice lady".
Or could it be that for the most part this act requires her to be on her knees? an ultimate act of subjugation and submission. This is the same mouth that tastes so sweet when she kisses you on your lips, the same mouth from which the words "I love you" flows so breathlessly and easily. The same lips that when curved into a smile, lights up her eyes and brightens your day. And yet here she is, muddied and wet, cold and shivering, matted hair wrapped around her neck like a noose, kneeling before you as you overpower her with your manhood, tasting you, sucking you, licking you.

She has this trick where she slurps me into her mouth, clamps her lips tightly at the base and draws back, tugging gently as if to draw my sticky thick cum into her eager mouth. The combined sensation of the tip of my cock tickling the back of her throat together with her pulling action, almost always sends me into paroxysms of pleasure. It is the most incredible feeling and she gets better at it the more often she does it. I like to think that I have power over her. That I can resist her administrations, that I will cum only when I want to.

Lightning flashed again, electric sheets snapping across the sky. Thunder clapped in approval at the display and the trees bent and swayed to the concert. The power of nature acted out in it's all glory, her stage this vast universe. But below on this sodden earth, two figures gyrate and twist in a lecherous dance for power. My knees tighten and buckle at the same time. She grins up at me in the falling rain. She knows that I almost climaxed. Almost spurted my cum into her waiting mouth, the creamy fluid sloshing against her cheeks, coating her tongue. She knows I cannot resist her if she wanted her own way. She is aware that even kneeling before me, I am at her mercy when her soft tongue flickers across the sensitive head of my cock, teeth that tug at the loose foreskin, lips that tighten around the base.
She rocks back on her haunches, a grin curling her lips. I bring my hand down across her cheek. And even as her head snaps sideways, her long hair whipping like a tail, I hear her laugh in the darkness. It has only just begun...

1 comment:

Calisto-Demon said...

The shivers started but never have ended, the crests take me further out to sea t'would seem. I have never looked back drowning in such sweetness is well worth the price to pay.

Love His Tainted Vixen