Tuesday, June 17, 2008

red rain - duae

We are drenched within seconds of stepping outside into the torrential rain. She drops my hand to run into the middle of the lawn, arms outspread like wings. Steam rises from the scorched earth like marionettes performing a macabre dance, twisting and writhing in the dark bringing life back into the moisture starved green. She spins around, her face enshrouded by her long matted hair. Her clothes are completely soaked by now and they hug the curves of her body wrapped like a second skin around her. Her skirt wrinkled and soaked cling to her legs like leeches sucking tenderly at her skin.

I walk up to her, squinting against the falling drops, grinning at her frivolous enthusiasm to catch her mid-spin. She laughs, child-like, infectious - a playful spirit dances in her eyes. She slumps against me. Her soft breasts push against my chest and she wraps her arms around my neck. Our lips touch, she opens hers ever so slightly - an invitation, and I flick my tongue into her mouth. Electric sparks ignite as our tongues seek each other with urgency, water flowing past the corners of our mouths. Surrounded by the the drone of the rain striking the roof and trees we allow our tongues to dance, our hands to wander. I run my hands down her back even as my tongue seeks further inside her mouth. I slide my hands down to cup her buttocks through the soaked cloth. My fingers probe the recess of her buttocks slipping with abandoned ease into the hot crevice of her cunt. Our lips mash together with the urgency of our kiss and I feel her fingers lock into my hair, pulling my face harder towards hers. Deeper yet my finger slips, working it's way into her already slippery sex. I grind my hips into her rubbing my stiffening cock against her crotch.

Finally we break apart, gasping for breath. My hands are on her breasts and I squeeze them roughly, desperately seeking for her nipples beneath the slippery blouse. She pushes away from me and drops to her knees, her knees splashing onto the saturated earth. Eager hands fumble with my belt, the buttons, finally pulling down the waistband to reach in and draw out my hard member. Her wet hands make me shiver and my cock trembles inside her fist, slippery as a fish. She looks up at me. She is a spectral shade, a supplicant about to receive the holy spirit. Her eyes are as bright as stars and as wicked as a pixie in a wild English garden. Brimming with passion and filled with a dark urgency, she blinks rapidly in the falling rain, her long eye lashes glistening in the muted light. She extends her tongue, so pink in the inky darkness, places my cock on it as if to accept the Host, closes her lips around the head and slides it into her warm mouth with a soft sucking sound...

No comments: