Thursday, June 19, 2008

this is my life - breasts


I LOVE BREASTS

Large Breasts
Average Breasts
Small Breasts
All Natural Breasts
I do not like augmented breasts - breasts with implants. They don't do anything but simply lay there, like up-ended flower pots, roots growing along the sides.

I like saying the word Breasts.
I love watching Breasts bounce.
I smile at the way the top of a woman's Breasts jiggle happily under a tight bra
I enjoy watching a woman's Breasts sway under a soft blouse.
I like to bury my face in the space between a woman's breasts and breathe in her scent. The aroma goes straight to my head-makes me dizzy with lust and passion.
I love to fondle Breasts
I love to squeeze Breasts
I love to grope.
I love to suckle, and I certainly like to bite them.
I like to stand behind my woman, reach around and tug on her nipples as I fondle her breasts. I like to feel her press against me, her head thrown back, so I can nuzzle on her extended neck while I look down at my hands.

I like to watch my woman's breasts bound up and down as she's lying on her back, her legs wrapped around me, her arms pinned above her head.

I like the sensation of her breasts, nipples softly scraping against my skin, as she straddles me.

I like to cup her breasts from behind as she's on her hands and knees, her nipples engorged and hard, with the weight pushing into my palms.


I like to reach down while she's between my knees, so I can roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pinch them so I can hear her sharp intake of breath.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i like your blog. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs. Let me know