Thursday, May 31, 2007

how's the weather, mr. shelly

I will swallow until I choke
These images on the screen
Canned news, ready in 60 seconds
Just add the tears of the children
As they make bright tracks
On their haunted faces
40 dead
Ground ran red
Shot in the head
Hit and run
Burned by the sun
Ban the gun
Bloated bellies
Goons and heavies
How’s the weather, Mr Shelly?
A pill to cure your every ail
We will make you live forever
Won’t you have another ale
We can make your dreams
Explode into reality
Keep you safe and clean
Try this cream for eternal beauty
Hovering flies
Feeble cries
Another one dies
Fur stoles
Shattered souls
Score another goal
Mad cows
A Diamond blouse
Broken plows
I will swallow
I will swallow
Until I choke

© 2 bucks, inc., 2007

3 comments:

Calisto-Demon said...

"You need an infinite stretch of time ahead of you to start to think, infinite energy to make the smallest decision. The world is getting denser. The immense number of useless projects is bewildering. Too many things have to be put in to balance up an uncertain scale. You can't disappear anymore. You die in a state of total indecision."

Words ring deep when brought together in some relative fashion..Something to thing on now isn't it?

~Love Forever His Dark Angel~

Vicky said...

Good Morning. Fog and a brilliant rising sun at 5 a.m. Dew wet grass..... another .....day.
Yes I looked at Buddhism along with a good many other pathways. all have some appeal and all have none. I wish I could say I am my own belief system but at the moment I am so down all I can think of is some of the better times that used to be. Too many things indeed have to be put into balance. I don't need things! I need a beach and a bit of shelter and a bit of sunshine and an everloving body next to mine. A cup of tea every half hour or so would complete the picture and that would be enough. Simple! Who could want any more than that? Why should such a simple life be so hard to achieve?
When those mosquitos bite your feet don't you get malaria or something?? xx Vicky xx

Calisto-Demon said...

~peeks at the 'eye candy' that He has posted, a gentle but amused grin appears on her slightly parted lips.~

I see now what you were so speaking of, and YES...Yes...yes..

Smacks her hands for not realizing this before, she had to be told..

~Love His in state...Angel~

Just the way He likes her...