Thursday, May 3, 2007

passion

Music from the speaker horns above us crackle with distortion, competing for sound supremacy with the din of machinery. The relentless screams of kids and adults pierce the air, even above the pistol shot sounds of hydraulics, the rumble of gears and the high-pitched whine of wheels on rails. It is late summer at the Pacific National Exhibition and the grounds are alive with people, a riot of colour, sounds and smells.
We stop in front of one of the stalls causing an eddy in the flow of people as they swirl to avoid us, smatterings of conversations and laughter surging around us.
"You could win me a teddy bear", she says with a smile, the sparkle of an unspoken secret between us glinting in her eyes. "It would be softer between my breasts than a pillow"

I have my arms crossed. She is leaning on me, her soft breasts under the thin cotton of her t-shirt pressed against my bare arm. I turn my head to look at her and from under my right arm I sneak my left and grope for her nipple finding the tiny nub almost immediately. With a smirk, I pinch down and twist in one motion.
She jerks upright instantly, draws a sharp breath between clenched teeth and drops her head down to nuzzle against my neck. She whimpers quietly for a moment while I gather her in my arms running my hand under her shirt stroking the small of her back.

She raises her head to look at me, her green eyes smoldering with passion, bright with moisture as they lock on to my face. A moment crosses the space between us, something so tangible we could almost touch it, taste it. It is a moment so sublime, as spiritual as the symphonic emotions of a first kiss. The world around us disappeared, sucked out with a rush as if in a vortex. The constant unraveling thread of time pauses for the briefest instant, only to return in the next second of our blinking eyes.

I smile passionately back at her. "Show me the teddy bear you like"

1 comment:

Calisto-Demon said...

"The white one, with shining eyes please. That one there." Her eyes go the stall next to them, she only has eyes for Him. "I would like that one, yes."

~His Angel~