Sunday, May 6, 2007

to eat of the apple (...initiations & innocence)

"Bend your fingers like this"

She had first guided my mouth to her soft pink pussy, holding the hem of her dress with one hand, pushing gently against my head with her other. A jolt of raw hunger surged through me leaving me breathless and light-headed. Her fine pubic hairs tickled my nose as my tongue made initial contact with the soft folds of her pussy. Her scent filled my senses, swirling around my head-a sharp yet sweet mist of pheromones and lust. Pushing my tongue further into the dark wet gash, I lap urgently swallowing the warm fluid that flowed across my lips and down my chin. She groaned deep and long as her thighs quivered on either side of my face. Subtle vibrations like an aphrodisia of carnal wanting. Heated flesh on damp skin. I rutted against her cunt drinking from her fountain of desire. After several moments she reached down to pick up my hand and guided it inside her, my middle finger slipping effortlessly into her. The inside of her is soft and raging hot. I had never felt the inside of a woman before. There is a wet squelching sound as I push and prod against the spongy walls. She groans again, long and deep and my cock which had grown rock hard, twitched maddeningly against the inside my shorts, scuffing painfully against the course material. I groan in response. Her musk has filled my head, nose and mouth. I want to drink and never stop. I want to suck on her soft clit as it pokes out of it's protective hood. I want to drown in her. I want to fuck her.

I am kneeling between her thighs on the cold wet cement floor, but I barely notice the cold and the dampness. The bitter-sweet salty taste of her still lingers on my lips. It is a heady aroma that has permeated my head and loins. I have pulled my hard cock from under my shorts and I am jerking on it urgently. Panting with fervour and lust I look up at her.

"Now put another finger inside"

With two fingers inside her, I crook them obediently. Her fingers dig painfully around my wrist as she guides my fingers in and out while I watch, eyes wide in amazement and yearning. I look up at her. Her eyes are closed and head is thrown back against the bathroom wall, lips parted sightly. Her breasts heave as she pants in ecstacy. I look down at my hand again. It is a surreal moment. I feel detached, an almost out-of-body moment-floating on a cloud of unbridled wantoness, intoxicated by the illicit guilt of our actions.
Suddenly there is a hand against the back of my head, snapping me back to the moment, fingers entwined tightly in the short hairs. Her nails cut into my wrists and I yelp in surprise and pain just at the same moment as a moan, long and low escapes her lips. Her thighs tighten and begin to shudder, her voice quivering in unison. The walls of her pussy clamp down on my fingers and release in quick succession like a puppy suckling on a bitch's teat. A trickle of fluid runs down my fingers, pooling briefly in my palm before snaking it's way down to my wrist. She held my hand steady as her body bucked and spasmed, grunting with every expelled breath, before she finally pulled out my fingers, glistening and soaked, from inside her. Reacting by pure instinct, I flicked my tongue out to taste the sap flowing from her cunt and she jumped back in response, her body slamming against the wall. She whimpered and then slid down to kneel in front of me. Grasping my face in both her hands, her eyes locked with mine she kissed me softly.
Finally she helped me up and we both rose as she takes me by the hand. "It's getting late", she says and lead me out of the bathroom.
School had ended more than 45 minutes ago. I am supposed to be home more than 20 minutes ago. I grabbed my books and start to run home, praying that I don't get beaten for being late. But today, I will take the lashings with a smile on my face.

3 comments:

Calisto-Demon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calisto-Demon said...

"Do something for the joy of doing it and pray you won't be punished."

The beginning of the darkside-He finds the allure in digging nails into His flesh enticingly erotic. I am thankful for the door being opened so long ago; that I reap the benefits sowed....

~Love His Angel~

~presses her hand to her heart~.. I promise NOT to leave comments till I am awake in full...

I love the picture my Darling One..interestng pose..

Vicky said...

Hmmmm..... Now that has given me some ideas for a couple of short stories, or perhaps one longer one based on my earlier life,innocence and initiations ...Hmmmmm..... XVickyX