Saturday, May 26, 2007

Red Rain - duae


We are drenched within seconds of stepping outside into the torrential rain. She drops my hand, leaving me behind to run into the middle of the lawn. Steam rises from the scorched earth in wraith-like apparitions twisting and turning in the night, bringing life back into the parched green. She spins around, her face completely enshrouded by her long hair that has cascaded down past her shoulders. Her arms are outstretched like a supplicant preparing for an unholy sacrament. Her clothes are completely soaked in an instant and cling to the milky pale curves of her body, wrapped like a second skin around her.

I walk up to her, squinting against the falling drops, laughing at her frivolous enthusiasm and catch her mid-spin. She laughs, child-like, infectious like a playful spirit her eyes dancing impishly. She slumps against me and I hold her steady. Her bouncing breasts push firmly against my chest as she wraps her arms around my neck. Our lips touch, she opens hers ever so slightly in invitation and I flick my tongue into her mouth. Electric sparks erupt as our tongues seek and probe each other with fevered urgency. I slide my hands around the back of her head drawing her closer as the rain drips steadily down our noses. My cock hardens as she mews softly above the drone of the rain. Running my hands downwards to explore her back, we pressed our bodies ever closer, grinding our hips against each other. Sliding my hands down to cup her buttocks through the soaked skirt, slipping my fingers into the crevice, I probe the softness of her. She gasps at the touch and I lick her neck.

Finally we break apart and we gaze into each other’s eyes. Not a single word has passed between us, and yet a volume of dark desires and hunger have crossed the small space between us. I reach for her breasts squeezing them roughly, eager fingers digging into the soft malleable flesh, seeking her nipples hard beneath the slippery blouse. She pushes away from me and drops to her knees. Her hands fumble first with my belt, then the buttons, the task made more challenging due to the wetness of my jeans, finally pulling down the waistband to reach in and draw out my hard member. She looks up at me with demure eyes filled with passion. The rain streams down her face. She is a spectre of submission and longing. She extends her tongue, so pink in the inky night, places my cock on the tip as if to accept the Host, closes her lips around the head and with her eyes locked on my face, slides it into her warm mouth...

© 2 bucks inc., 2007

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Yes! Storms and heavy rain here too....for the whole three days. We had some stuff planned but it depended upon good weather so we scrubbed the idea after Saturday's awful downpour and decided to stay in bed all day Sunday. Of course very soon we fell to arguing and fighting. So I get tearful and he gets grumpy and I take myself off to my favourite service station for a meal, along with all the wet wet wet tourists and broken down, flooded out motorists and was still able to get a single room for the night in the motel. I think they were glad to have a customer! But I ask you - if a woman in your bed offered herself to you repeatedly and still you refused would you blame her if she became very annoyed? You'd do something for her, wouldn't you? Anyway came home on Monday morning in the still pouring rain, dodging delays on the motorway and getting back in time to make him some lunch. To be honest I am not sure he even knew I'd gone....
Love your monochrome pics. B&W is always right for female nudes don't you think? I'm posting the next episode of Rabbit Stew now. XX Vicky XX