Wednesday, May 23, 2007

...to eat of the apple-part II (1979)

The door opens washing the garden with a soft glow of yellow light. I push back into the shadows, my heart pounding so hard, I can barely breath. The urge to pee is overpowering. My knees shake.
She approaches me quietly and we stand for a moment before each other in the darkness, unsure at first what to say or do.
She pickes up my hand and and we embrace. I feel the thud of her heart through her breasts as they press against me. She shivers slighlty before pulling away. Leading me by my hand, she heads towards the washroom that's separated from the house. We hold a collective breath as the rusty hinges squeak in protest, the sound amplified by the quiteness and our nervousness.
Closing the door behind us, we turn to hold each other again. We cannot turn on any lights for obvious reasons. Her outline radiates in the blue hue of the moonlight like an ethereal form. That first kiss is electric, our tongues nervously exploring each other's mouths, remembering to breathe. Hands wandering urgently around each other's bodies, I grope her breasts, squeezing intensely. She places her hands over mine, guiding me to be gentle at first, moving my hand down towards her crotch, to slip underneath her dress, her pussy so soft and moist. She's not wearing an panties.
She pulls away, kneels in front of me, slips my cock from underneath my shorts and takes me into her mouth. The shock of the first touch slams into the base of my spine, gripping my heart in a tight vice. I rock forwards on my feet wanting her to take in all of me. My scrotum tightens, my legs tense and I don't know where to put my hands. Her mouth feels so warm and moist, like the inside petals of a flower as she works her tongue across my cock. She slips me out of her mouth, drops the lid out of the toilet seat, pushes me down on to it, hikes up her dress and lowers herself on me.
It is over in 5 mins. The position is awkward and I'm clumsy with eagerness. Bright lights explode and swirl around my head as she rocks her hips back and forth, grinding against my groin pain etching my face as our bones grate against one another.
After it's over, she stands up, pulling down her dress with a wriggle of her hips. She must have sensed the embarrassment painted across my features, even in the darkness. I cannot look her in the eye and I feel as small as my slowly shrinking penis.
She leans down, kisses me gently on the cheek. Taking my hand, she pulls me up towards her. "I's OK. We can try again tomorrow"
My smile lights up the darkened room as we hold hands and slip outside. I float home, eight feet off the ground. It was like winning the lottery - a moment so surreal I had to touch myself, the dampness of my cock assuring me of the reality. And thus it had begun...for all things that begin, something must end. This was the beginning to an eight month tutoring that would take me through the rest of my life. This was the end of my innocence.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Mmmmm okay, that's a good start. You'll be so hungry now you wont know what to do with yourself. More girls and more often, like trophies....... For me it was 1959 in a little back bedroom but the story will have to wait for now. xx Vicky xx